Friday, March 16, 2007

My uncle's encyclopedia wasn't that cool...

I didn't have an encyclopedia at home when I grew up, but sure I spent whole evenings at an uncle's place just browsing their encyclopedia (it was quite a bit more usage than what my cousins')... but it didn't have features like this.



Ségolène Royal is a key political figure in France, an a candidate on the '07 Presidential Election that will take place on April 22nd. When I went to wikipedia, I found the warning note that you can see above. cool, isn't it? Content that is dynamic enough - and honest enough- to warn the reader that the information on the topic is changing real time.

It actually reminded me of that magic book on the Neverending story film (1984)

I can't stop liking wikipedia ;-) !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home